|Image from The Broke and the Bookish
Since I live beside the sea, I suppose that in one way or another, all of my reading is on or at least near the beach. Here then are ten books that I plan to read this summer, in no particular order!
2) The Last Runaway– Tracy Chevalier
3) Z: A novel of Zelda Fitzgerald– Therese Anne Fowler
4) Washington: A Life– Ron Chernow (to be completed as well)
5) I Am Rembrandt’s Daughter– Lynn Cullen
6) Paradise Lost– John Milton
7) First Family: Abigail and John Adams– Joseph Ellis
8) Juliet– Anne Fortier
9) Emma– Jane Austen
10) Research… whatever form this may take as new stories emerge!
Join me tomorrow when I begin a look at classic literary debuts, in preparation for the countdown to my debut of Across the River.
My best to you all,