Today’s top ten Tuesday from The Broke and the Bookish is a fun theme. It’s ten facts about the writer of the post… so, here are ten facts about me!
1. I’ve lived in a lot of places. I grew up in a military family and now I live in Ireland with my Irish husband. I’ve previously lived in Germany, Alaska, California, New York, Illinois and South Carolina.
2. I’m a writer and researcher. I also own a writing consultancy, where I am a professional editor.
3. I live beside the beach, enjoy hearing seagulls sing and have seen more rainbows in Ireland than the rest of my life combined.
4. I “wrote” my first story when I was three. My mother had to actually write it for me, as I didn’t know how to read or write, but I told it to her. Hence, I love this quotation ———–>>>>
5. In high school, I went ice climbing on the largest glacier in Europe.
7. I’ve played the flute since I was 11 and love to sing also.
8. I like both history and humanity subjects and science subjects so much that I combined them together into my international relations degrees.
9. I am a certified English teacher and taught writing to international college students in the UNESCO literature city of Dublin.
10. I love donkeys (they’re extremely sweet and friendly!) and art— photography included. Here’s a photo I took of donkeys.